Sunday, May 24, 2009

Recap of the Winter Months!!


Well, I thought I could go back to work full-time this spring semester without a hitch, but things got way more busy than I would have liked. Between our increased activity at church, my special projects authoring for a publisher, and three small kids, I once again fell behind in my blogging (and everything else!). But summer has arrived once more and I have time to get back to the really important things! Anyway, I am going to post some big moments in our lives over the past four months since the last post. Hope you all enjoy the update! I will start with some winter pics of Jakie as he has been growing up so fast. . . . .

Playing cowboy--Noah had cowboy chapel at school and thought it was fun to put his hat on Jakie.

Always, always happy!


Or sleeping . . . it was time to put the old swing away (too big!!!).



And still always happy . . .


1 comment:

Matt said...

Heidi,
your kids are ADORABLE!!! So good to catch up on your lives. Looks like you all have a fun, crazy busy household. Oh, how i can relate! :)
If you ever make it out to D.C, we'd love to see you all...
God bless,
Helen