Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Third Kid's "Nursery"







With Noah, I labored over decorating the perfect nursery for his new home. New paint, bedding set, pictures, stuffed bears, furniture, his name in letters, the works! Then, Ryleigh came along and inherited the same nursery, but we exchanged the bears for some dolls and angel pictures and got her name in letters too. Jakie . . . well, he gets his name in letters and some hand-me-down bears, but his "nursery" is in the hallway!!! What can you do???!!! We plan to eventually move him in with Ryleigh for a while until he is out of a crib, but for now, we are afraid she'll climb in bed with him and crush him!

1 comment:

Mandy Corley said...

Good for you guys! I love how you are able to adapt!

I gotta say, Heidi, you have always been awesome at decorating and I know it's the hall, but it really does look SO cute and I'm impressed you even put his letters out there! You are a great mama!! At the rate Jake's growing, it won't be long until you'll need bunk beds!!;)