Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Attempt at the Blog Idea


Sorry it has been almost a year since we last updated our blog!! So much for us keeping in touch better with everyone. Anyway, here is our new vow to do better, especially for those of you who are dying to see pictures of the kids. I'll start today by adding in lots of pictures and stories of the last two months. . . .starting with the birth of the third Smith kid! Jacob Ryan Smith has been a real blessing and a reminder of how much work infants actually take! I think Ryleigh spoiled us a bit with her easy-going infancy--you could park her in a safe place for a very long time and she wouldn't make a peep while her big brother wrecked havoc. Now, we have two older ones plotting together on how to make things tough for Mom and Dad--I think I preferred the man-to-man defense instead of this zone stuff!

3 comments:

Erin said...

HI Welcome back! :) Can't wait to see more pictures of my darling nephews & niece. Love ya!

Jer said...

Thank you so much for the blog! As always I miss being with you guys, but definitely like the updates. Keep 'em coming! Hope to see you soon. Love you guys.

Gregg Fells said...

Perfection. I can't even put into words how awesome this picture is.